When Purchased, How Does The 3-Year Extended Warranty Work?
Three-Year Extended Warranty
Das Keyboard offers a 3-year warranty per product for purchase on all new mechanical keyboards bought from www.daskeyboard.com. This warranty covers defects in workmanship and materials, not wear or accidental damage. Date of purchase and proof of purchase is required.
If Das Keyboard inspects your mechanical keyboard and finds that it was defective in materials or workmanship, it will be repaired or replaced at no cost (excluding shipping of the product to Das Keyboard). Das Keyboard will either repair or replace with the same or similar item.
You may not qualify for warranty replacement or repair if your mechanical keyboard is affected by accidental damage, misuse, improper care or alteration, animal attack, or the natural breakdown of materials that may occur after extended use of the product. This warranty also excludes claims for incidental or consequential loss.
This warranty does not apply to refurbished keyboards. It’s also only valid for U.S. customers at this time.
- Warranty must be purchased within 30 days of the purchase of a new keyboard.
- Keyboard must be purchased directly from the Das Keybaord store at www.daskeybaord.com or store.daskeyboard.com
- Warranty covers any issues that may arise with normal usage and does not cover misuse or beverage spills.
- Cannot be applied to refurbished keyboards.
- One warranty per keyboard.
- Only available in the U.S.
If a three-year warranty is not purchased, your keyboard will default to the one-year manufacturer's warranty. The three-year warranty provides two additional years of coverage, for a total of three years.
Thank you for your feedback!